The Westin Copley Place, Boston, MA
Day One: Thursday July 23rd 2020 Reimagining Branch Design, Staffing & Technology
Thursday, July 23rd, 2020
3:00 PM Checklist Panel: Upgrading the Design of Your Branches to Match Your Institution’s Goals for Your Network
During a checklist panel of experts who will talk through the need to haves for a certain initiative they underwent. In this case, how they’ve updated the design of their branches to reflect updated customer needs and revamped branding. At the end of the panel, each panelist will share their biggest need to have and a checklist of them will show up on the screen so you have it to implement when you hit the ground running with your team. During this panel, expect to hear our panelists answer questions like:
• How did you approach making branch design changes?
• What was the strategy and how did you pick a partner (if you did)?
• How did you choose upgraded features (teller pods, conference rooms, new color scheme, updated waiting area)- what were you hoping to accomplish with those changes?
• Are you thinking about your customer’s in branch journey when making these updates?
• What have the results of such changes been? How have customers reacted to them?