Day One: Thursday July 23rd 2020 Reimagining Branch Design, Staffing & Technology
Thursday, July 23rd, 2020
During a checklist panel, a group of experts will talk through the need to haves for a certain initiative they underwent. In this case, they will be discussing how they have changed the onboarding, training and engagement of branch staff. At the end of the panel, each panelist will share their biggest need to have and a checklist of them will show up on the screen so you have it to implement when you hit the ground running with your team.
• What is the difference between incenting and engaging? Do you do both? Or have you seen success with one or the other?
• Are they measured/incented on their interactions with members/customers?
• How did you figure out what the engagement drivers were for your employees?
• What are some of the ways you can engage instead of incent?
• What does your onboarding process look like?
• Do you do career pathing with your employees? What does that look like and how do you get started with that?
• Are you gathering feedback from your employees to understand their role better and understand what they need in terms of support from you?
• How can you get employees more involved in the overall branch transformation process?