Day Two: July 24th 2020 Focus on What Matters Most: Your Customers & Their Needs in Branch
Friday, July 24th, 2020
9:20 AM Panel REMIX: I’ll Be There For You: Merging the Physical and Digital to Become an On-Demand Institution for Your Customer
The future of your branch lies in the hands of your customer. And their expectations have never been higher. They expect everything from booking a flight, to taking a cab, to getting surgery or having a mattress delivered to fit in with the lives they lead and want to do little work in order to get the things they want. Unfortunately, that rule also applies to their banking. They want a bank or credit union to seamlessly meld with the rest of their life and be there when they need them but leave them alone when they don’t. This is difficult territory to navigate. Thus, understanding what your customer will need from your branches and how you can make those physical spaces fit as easily as possible into your customer’s journey to complete financial tasks should fuel how you strategize for this gigantic piece of infrastructure, otherwise your branches will remain irrelevant. Join this panel to hear more about how financial institutions are starting with the customer and thinking about their branches as another channel that needs to fit right into their customer’s lives.
• Are your online and offline channels siloed internally?
• If so, it’s more than likely that those channels will feel ‘siloed’ to your customer
• How can you blend the digital with the physical and make it feel completely seamless?
• Does it take more than just internal communication?
• What technology must be implemented to integrate all of these activities together?